At Bayside Private Care we never have more than 6 In house clients at any one time, meaning that we can focus on individual needs. We provide each client with a personalised treatment plan to assist them on the road to recovery. We also like to include loved ones in your path to recovery, so that clients receive the understanding and support necessary to a successful outcome.
Bayside Private Care staff members are dedicated to helping you on your road to recovery.
Each of our staff is trained and experienced in addiction treatment. Our focus will be on you and we will provide a lifetime of aftercare. Our team also offers relapse prevention counselling. To learn more or to start a program please ring 1300 855 976.
The staff at Bayside Private Care understand that we are all individuals with different needs, therefore we offer different types of therapy for different people, and different addictions, depending on what the Bayside team and client deem most appropriate. These include:
- Anger management
- Assistance with financial & legal documentation
- Art therapy
- One on one counselling & family sessions
- Family counselling
- Beach activities (as we are close to the bay)
- Anxiety & depression
- Full medical examination and mental health plan
- Cooking classes
- Introduction to the 12 Steps program
- Healthy & nutritious meals
- Modern program facilities at Melbourne’s bay side
- Free lifetime after care upon completion of the 28 day program
- Fitness activities
- Residential rehabilitation programs from 14 days to 3 months
- Smart recovery sessions
- Various lifestyle programs
Bayside Private Care is a small boutique Rehabilitation facility. You will not be overwhelmed by large numbers or intimidated by a clinical environment. Our counselling team is made up of highly qualified AOD Mental Health Therapists with personal experience in dealing with the problems of addiction, and are therefore understanding and non-judgemental.